For many years, Three Rivers Resort offered a great RV Park for guests to stay in Almont. Many of the sites were converted into cabin sites but we have re-opened 7 full hook up sites for RVs. There are very few full hook-up commercial RV sites available north of Gunnison and only one in the Crested Butte area. Our location is an ideal base for all of the adventures this area has to offer. We are located just 10 miles north of Gunnison and 17 miles south of Crested Butte. It is an easy drive up the Taylor Canyon to Taylor Reservoir as well. RV’ers can enjoy all of the resort amenities while staying here: restaurant, general store, fly shop, guide service, concierge services, and private fishing just to name a few. No bath house is available so RVs staying here must be fully self-contained units. Additionally, the sites are unconventional, in that the water/sewer hookups connect underneath the RV. This set-up isn’t for everyone but we want you to be aware. We will not accept tents, pop up campers or small trailers that do not have a bathroom facility. **Note all sites are ideal for 40 feet and under. For the best camping location in the Gunnison and Crested Butte area, call now for your reservations!
$60-$70+/night for up to 4 people per site ($10/person/night for additional people, ages 7 and above)
Metered electric charges may be added for stays beginning October 1st to the end of the season.
Additional Amenity Information
- Hook-ups include sewer, water and 30 or 50 amp electric service. Site #51 has only 50 amp service but can work with a converter cord.
- There is a coaxial cable connection for digital antenna TV However, this is a county TV system and they are removing it from Almont, but have not yet given an effective date. Therefore, there may or may not be TV service available. If you have a satellite TV service, it should work fine at this location.
- Verizon and AT&T cell phone carriers work best in Almont.
- Wifi is available at the RV sites.
- There are two coin operated laundry rooms on the resort property.
- All sites are “back-in” sites, not pull-throughs, with water and sewer connecting underneath the RV. We are happy to help you get hooked up!
- Sites include a small area with picnic table and charcoal grill. No portable or natural camp fire rings allowed.
- Deposit: A 50% deposit is required to hold a site. This is charged at the time of the reservation. (Multi-Monthly may require 2 months upfront)
- RV Cancellation/Change Policy: If you make a large change to your reservation or cancel 30 days or more prior to arrival then we can refund your deposit less a $25 cancellation fee. If cancellations or large changes occur less than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit may be forfeited or you may be responsible for original reservation amount unless we can re-rent all of the reserved days that were cancelled or changed. Small changes to reservations (a day or two difference in dates) must occur at least 2 weeks in advance of arrival. By check-in time, guests are responsible for the entire reservation that was reserved. “No-shows” will be charged for the entire amount of the stay reserved.
- Check-in/out Time: Check-in Time is 1 PM. Check-out Time is 11 AM (additional charge for late checkouts). The person checking in must show ID and be the same name that is on the reservation. If someone other than the reservation name will be checking in, then please call in advance to have them added to the reservation (even if a spouse or relative).
- Pets: Dogs with responsible owners are welcome, maximum of 2 per site. Pets must be quiet (especially if left in the RV), on a leash at all times while outside of the RV, always picked up after, and never left unattended outside. Violation of pet policy may result in being asked to leave with no refund.
- Site rules: Clothes lines or other visual detractors are not permitted. Vehicle washing is not permitted at the RV site. Additional tents may not be set up at the RV site.
- Campfires: No campfires are allowed in RV sites, including portable fire pits or altering the site to make a new fire pit. The sites are simply too close together and smoke will affect other sites. There is a community fire pit at the end of this row available to all guests.
- Parking: The RV and one vehicle are allowed to park at the RV site. If towing a trailer with additional vehicles/toys, a parking space on the resort property will be designated but it may not be at the RV site and fees may apply.
- OHVs/Dirt bikes: We welcome RESPECTFUL owners of off-road vehicles. We ask that OHVs are not driven around the resort property for the comfort and peace of our guests. They are only allowed to be driven to leave the property via the forest service road behind the resort. OHV’s are illegal on county roads, including County Road 742, the road that runs through the resort (dirtbikes that are street legal with license plates are ok). There is a substantial fine and mandatory court appearance if caught driving on the road. Washing OHVs is not allowed on resort property. There are car washes in Gunnison, just 10 minutes from the resort.
- Trailers: We have limited trailer parking. All trailers must be registered at the front desk upon check-in. Trailer parking may not be available at every cabin or RV space and fees may apply.
Dates of Operation for RV Sites
May 1st through November 20th (may vary depending upon weather conditions).